The school board will meet Thursday evening and discuss several agenda items, including the following:
- The board will hear presentations from two playground equipment vendors, Miracle Play Systems and Game Time about possible installations at district schools.
- Staff will present on a contract with Metro PCS for a cell tower installation at South San Francisco High School.
- The board will vote on whether to support RESPECT! 24/7 month of bullying prevention awareness.
- The board will vote on resolution honoring Filipino American History Month.
- The board will vote on whether to approve contracts with Firm Cody, Anderson and Wasney architects and HKIT architects for Measure J project.
There will be an open community forum Oct. 11 on the Measure J master plan. It will be held at the Municipal Services Building at 33 Arroyo Drive at 6 p.m. and will be televised.
See the attached PDF for a full agenda for the school board meeting on Thursday Oct. 4.