The and is scheduled to vote on creating new positions to carry out the Measure J bond and hiring an interim assistant superintendent of business services. Here's a selection of agenda items:
- The board will honor South San Francisco teacher and coach Sam Bonanno for 45 years of service to the South San Francisco Unified School District. An alumnus of , Bonanno taught industrial arts and coached football, cross country and track in a SSFUSD career that started in 1960, and he continues to volunteer at the high school.
- Staff will present an update on the solar education program.
- The board will vote on a new staffing model to oversee upgrades on the district's schools under the Measure J bond program. and a district architect.
- The board will have the chance to approve a three-month contract with Sandra Lee Lepley to serve as interim assistant superintendent of business services. Outgoing .
- Principal Stephen Redmond will do a presentation about the educational program at .
The board will meet at 7 p.m.
Patch will cover the school board meeting live. There are two ways to follow and participate: follow @SSFPatch on Twitter for live updates, and Tweet back to ask questions or for clarifications. Or follow the meeting on Patch, where we will have a stream of live updates as our top story. You can ask questions right on the story page, and if I don't know the answer, I'll ask the school board your question.