The school board will hold a televised meeting Thursday night in the city council chambers at 33 Arroyo Drive, starting at 7:00 p.m.
The board has a busy agenda that includes:
- considering the appointment of an assistant superintendent of business services and a bond program director.
- voting on extending the contract with interim Measure J bond liaison SIM Architects.
- a presentation on transitional kindergarten funding options.
- the presentation of an improvement plan for the district's athletic fields.
- a resolution excusing Trustee Shirlee Hoch from board meetings through June 30, 2012.
- a resolution to allow a Metro PCS cell phone tower to be installed at South San Francisco High School.
The meeting airs on channel 26 on Astound and channel 27 on Comcast.