The talent void in the energy industry has transformed from an organizational challenge into a critical business issue: the lack of key talent could potentially impact corporate growth, financial performance, safety and reputation.
The 2012 People in Energy Summit will feature two insightful and practitioner led tracks to address the main talent issues facing the industry in today’s global economy: recruitment and retention of a skilled and knowledgeable workforce that is able to lead and sustain operational growth.
Focused Sessions on talent & human capital management will tackle:
• Best Practices for Attracting & Engaging Female Professionals
• Social media and other recruitment methods targeted at Gen Y
• Affordable and Successful Reward and Recognition Opportunities
• Onboarding and its impact on performance
• Cross industry talent development and acquisition
• Accelerated learning programs
• Coaching, Mentoring and other Knowledge Transfer Practices
• Growth and Development Efforts that can increase productivity
And because we understand that the brain drain, and the arrival of a new generation of industry workers pose a specific set of operational challenges, this year we will explore the incidence of human factors in health, safety and environmental performance during our full day HSE program.
Focused Sessions on health, safety and environment will tackle:
• Building a sound corporate culture around HSE
• Leadership development and its implications on HSE performance
• Organizational development and HSE integration
• Human Error Approaches to Risk Reduction
• HSE Benchmarking through network association and national award criteria
Register today for the 2012 premier event for HR professionals in oil, gas & energy & save $300!
Download the Brochure for full session details!