The 2012 Crab Fest has been announced by the Fisherman’s Wharf Community Benefit District (FWCBD) signifying the start of its 2012 Holiday Season of family events in true San Francisco style. The FWCBD 2012 Crab Fest hails the sought-after and delectable crustacean with three hours of eating, drinking and celebrating the season, featuring signature crab dishes prepared by chefs from renowned Fisherman's Wharf restaurants, complimented by local sustainably-produced wines. Participating restaurants include Alioto's, Bistro Boudin, Blue Mermaid, Cafe Pescatore, Capurro's, FogHarbor Fish House, The Franciscan, McCormick & Kuleto's, and Scoma's. Also participating areTreasure Island Wines, SFWinery and the Bay Institute.
- What: The Fisherman’s Wharf Community Benefit District 2012 Crab Fest
- When: Sunday, December 9, from 12 noon to 3pm
- Where: The Waterfront Terraces (in the Wax Museum Building), 145 Jefferson Street, Third Floor, San Francisco, CA 94133 – Google Map: http://goo.gl/maps/jGHXW
- Cost: $25 per person in advance or $30 at the door with proceeds to benefit the SF Fire Fighters Toy Program and the SF Police Department Youth Fishing Program.
- Tickets: Advance tickets are available at http://sfcrabfest.eventbrite.comor http://www.visitfishermanswharf.com/fishermans-wharf/crab-fest
- For additional information: please visit: http://www.visitfishermanswharf.com or contact David Perry at (415) 693-0583 or firstname.lastname@example.org